Registration for this event has passed. Please email Susan@FrostedCakeStudio.com if you are interested in this class or to plan your own cake decorating event. Thank you!
Join us for this fun class and learn the basics to working with buttercream icing! Learn techniques to create a cake similar to photos or use your imagination and create your own designs. Creativity is encouraged! Gain skills that you'll be able to use to decorate your own cakes in the future.
- learn about buttercream icing
- learn to level, fill, and ice cake smooth
- how to color buttercream
- how to use decorating bag and tips to create buttercream borders and embellishments
- everything provided
- appropriate for beginners and to build buttercream skills
- take home a beautifully decorated 6" cake!
- feel free to bring a bottle of wine, we'll provide glasses!
$55 per person, $100 for 2 Space is limited and advanced registration is required.
Everything you need, including tools and materials and aprons,, will be available for your use during the workshop!
This class is for adults 21+.Classes must be paid in full when reserved. Class size is limited. Classes may be subject to cancellation, postponement or rescheduling due to insufficient enrollment or inclement weather. Class fees are not refundable unless class is cancelled by Frosted Cake Studio, but may be transferrable if arranged in advance of class to another class or can be exchanged for credit toward custom cake purchase.
Please note: Facility is not allergen free.