Registration for this event has passed. Please email Susan@FrostedCakeStudio.com if you are interested in this class or to plan your own cake decorating event. Thank you!
Join us for this fun class! Work with buttercream and fondant to create a tree stump cake similar to photo. Learn simple techniques to create realistic or whimsical tree bark, mushrooms, flowers and ferns. Gain skills that you'll be able to use to decorate your own cakes and cupcakes later.
- learn new, or expand your skill set
- learn to level, fill, and ice cake (demo)
- learn about buttercream icing and fondant
- use buttercream and learn a few simple piping techniques to create bark texture and leaves
- use fondant and molds to create flowers and ferns
- everything provided
- appropriate for all skill levels
- take home a beautifully decorated 6" cake!
- feel free to bring a bottle of wine, we'll provide glasses!
$55 per person, $100 for 2 persons Space is limited and advanced registration is required.
Everything you need, including tools and materials and aprons,, will be available for your use during the workshop!
This class is for adults 21+. Classes must be paid in full when reserved. Class size is limited. Classes may be subject to cancellation, postponement or rescheduling due to insufficient enrollment or inclement weather. Class fees are not refundable unless class is cancelled by Frosted Cake Studio, but may be transferrable if arranged in advance of class to another class or can be exchanged for credit toward custom cake purchase.
Please note: Facility is not allergen free.