THIS CLASS IS SOLD OUT!
NOTE: This class has been rescheduled from 3/21 to 3/27 due to impending snow storm!
Join us for this fun class! Work with buttercream and fondant to create your own cake similar to photo. Learn simple techniques using buttercream and fondant to create a mane, ears and a horn! Gain skills that you'll be able to use to decorate your own cakes and cupcakes later.
- learn new, or expand your skill set
- learn to level, fill, and ice cake (demo)
- learn about buttercream icing and fondant
- use buttercream and learn a few simple piping techniques to create the unicorn's fun mane (choice of colors)
- use fondant to create ears and horn (choice of colors)
- everything provided
- appropriate for all skill levels
- take home a beautifully decorated 6" cake!
$50 per person, $95 for 2 persons Space is limited and advanced registration is required.
Everything you need, including tools and materials and aprons, will be available for your use during the workshop!
This class is recommended for adults and children 14 years and up, unless noted. Children between 8 and 14 years old are welcome to register along with a paid adult. Classes must be paid in full when reserved. Class size is limited. Classes may be subject to cancellation, postponement or rescheduling due to insufficient enrollment or inclement weather. Class fees are not refundable unless class is cancelled by Frosted Cake Studio, but may be transferrable if arranged in advance of class to another class or can be exchanged for credit toward custom cake purchase.
Please note: Facility is not allergen free.