SOLD OUT! This class is full. Please email Susan@FrostedCakeStudio.com if you are interested in being placed on a waitlist or would like to know when this class will be offered again.
CAKE 101 - Join us for this fun class and learn the basics! We will work with cake and buttercream to decorate your own cake. Gain skills that you'll be able to use to decorate your own cakes and cupcakes later! Appropriate for beginners and more advanced levels to further your skills.
- learn new, or expand your skill set
- learn to level and fill cake
- learn about buttercream icing
- use buttercream to cover a cake while learning different techniques to finish icing on cake (smooth and textured)
- learn to use piping bag, couplers and various decorator tips
- learn several borders for edges of cake
- learn to pipe flowers if time allows
- everything provided
- appropriate for all skill levels
- take home a beautifully decorated 6" cake!
$55 per person, $100 for 2 persons (save $10), $150 for 3 (save $15)
Space is limited and advanced registration is required.
Everything you need, including tools and materials and aprons, will be available for your use during the workshop!
This class is recommended for adults and children 14 years and up. Classes must be paid in full when reserved. Class size is limited. Classes may be subject to cancellation, postponement or rescheduling due to insufficient enrollment or inclement weather. Class fees are not refundable unless class is cancelled by Frosted Cake Studio, but may be transferrable if arranged in advance of class to another class or can be exchanged for credit toward custom cake purchase.
Please note: Facility is not allergen free.