Registration for this event has passed. Please email Susan@FrostedCakeStudio.com if you are interested in this class or to plan your own cake decorating event. Thank you!
Join us for this fun class! Work with buttercream and fondant to create your own cake similar to photo. We will use buttercream and some simple piping techniques to create stems and beautiful hydrangea flowers to decorate a cake similar to the photo. Gain skills that you'll be able to use to decorate your own cakes and cupcakes later! Appropriate for all skill levels.
- learn new, or expand your skill set
- learn to level, fill, and ice cake (demo)
- learn about buttercream icing
- use buttercream and a few piping techniques to create beautiful hydrangea type flowers (choice of colors) and stems
- everything provided
- appropriate for all skill levels
- take home a beautifully decorated 6" cake!
- feel free to bring a bottle of wine, we'll provide glasses!
$50 per person, $95 for 2 persons Space is limited and advanced registration is required.
Everything you need, including tools and materials and aprons, will be available for your use during the workshop! Class is scheduled for 1 1/2 hours and may run a bit longer!
This class is for adults 21+. Class size is limited. Classes may be subject to cancellation, postponement or rescheduling due to insufficient enrollment or inclement weather. Class fees are not refundable unless class is cancelled by Frosted Cake Studio, but may be transferrable if arranged in advance of class to another class or can be exchanged for credit toward custom cake purchase.
Please note: Facility is not allergen free.